Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pinkalicious Party Planning #4 (Gift Bags)



PINK PINK PINK. Who knew you could find so much pink around. It was actually kinda hard and I was happy to have started looking early (I found the pink stuff at hobby lobby, party city, avon store and Michael's). These are the contents for her gift buckets this year.

Last year I made the COOLEST crayon wallet. M still uses hers and we get compliments all the time. I really should make a whole bunch and sell them because I know people would buy them. Anyways, I wish I could make something just as cool this year, but with me being ready to pop, I just couldn't do it.

Inside a pink pail (with a green shovel - if you know the story, you will appreciate that I switched all shovels while 9 months pregnant at target to green):

-Homemade pink rose hair clip
-Homemade pink glitter play-doh (I will make this last so they are nice and fresh)
-Pink container of bubbles
-Pink super ball
-Pink lizard
-Pink whistle
-Pink glow in the dark star
-Silver princess want with a Pink bow
-Pink cotton candy bath paint from Avon
-Pink strawberry princess lip gloss from Avon
-Pink airheads
-Pink cherryheads

*and for the only preschooler boy in the group, most everything I found in Green, so he will get a green pail with a pink shovel with green goodies. Sorry, but he will have to love the pink hair clip and pink play-doh too.. lol!


I'm sure I will be adding to this, but for now this is what I have. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment