Monday, December 12, 2011

Elf On The Shelf

So who doesn't have one? We picked one up about 3 years ago and now it has exploded. EVERYONE has one, EVERYONE - does it kinda lose it's magic?? I think so. :(

M could not wait for thanksgiving night this year. She talked extensively about where she thought he be and why. Can I just say I adore her innocence.

This year our elf, Jingles, was naughty and mischievous.

November 25th we woke to screeches of glee coming from M's room. This is why!



We all woke up with our noses painted red. Jingles sat proudly (wearing barbies boots) on our television holding his paint dripped paintbrush.

2 comments:

  1. That will always be a great memory for me. She was so excited. The giggles I heard when she saw your nose and Leonardo's nose painted red were so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our 3rd year with one too. I think it makes it more exciting that more people have one. There are more ideas to be had. I love it that Ada can go to church and ask her friends about their little elf. I think it's more magical.

    ReplyDelete